Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to visit my spot on Early Work Mercantile. Please enjoy my handmade offerings All offerings are from a pet free smoke free home and store.
Thank you again and be sure to visit me the 15th of each month.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, MAY YOU BE BLESSED THIS CHRISTMAS  SEASON AND IN THE NEW YEAR

A MONTH OF ANGEL OFFERINGS FROM MY HAND TO YOU.

***********
ANGEL PILLOW
8X13
Primitive Rug Punched in Brown's and Ivory's
100% Wool Top
Cotton backing
Poly filled

$45.00 includes shipping US only
SOLD, THANK YOU.




***********
PUNCHED  ANGEL ORNI, ON WEATHERED WOOD.
Hands by twine to add joy to your tree, or a cupboard door or peg after the holidays.
$12.00 each plus shipping
Shipping is $6.65 for up to 4


************

STITCHED ANGEL ORNI
with beads in her hair, button eyes, wool face, and wings from an old quilt.
Hangs from twine, for year round blessings.

$12.00 each, plus 6.65 for shipping For up to 4, U.S. only


Thank you for taking some time to look at my offerings.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL FOR MORE PHOTO'S  IF NEEDED.


Be sure to visit my site next month on the 15th. for more handmade offerings.
Patterns and kits available on my Etsy shop at Mason's Mercantile Shop.
Contact me for inquiries  on patterns you dont see at my etsy shop. Also go to my facebook and view  all my postings.
Thank you again for your visit.
And MERRY CHRISTMAS.
masonsmercantile@yahoo.com